Friday, December 2, 2011

Angels We Have Heard on High

It was a fun class last Saturday at our LSS Stamp-N-Scrap in Gardiner.  I showed the ladies how I made these "Chunky" ATC's or aka "ATB" (Altered Trading Blocks).  They're made of blocks of wood and using the same rules for ATC's.  They can be traded, given as gifts or used for home decor.  


The angels all were cut from Graphic45 "Ode to Joy".  The backgrounds are varied, I used TH DI, Perfect Pearls Mist as well as Claudia Hellmuth Studio acrylic paints for the backgrounds.  Some recycled gold Christmas ribbon, MS punches and assorted embellishments from my stash.




Thanks so much for stopping by!
I hope you all have a GREAT weekend!  



Cheri

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Cheri! I just had these papers out today! Thanks for the inspiration on where to go with them! Hugs to you, my friend!

Melissa said...

Cheri, these blocks are beautiful! Are they the same size and ATC's?

redwasher1 said...

WOW!!! Beautiful!!!!!!

Patti P. said...

So beautiful Cheri, I would definitely keep them, not giving these away,lol.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book