Tuesday, November 29, 2011

O Christmas Tree

Hi there blogger friends, 


I recently took Holiday Card Boot Camp and learned some great techniques and projects.  A fun little addition was how to make these cute little Christmas trees. 
I'm entering this card in the "Our Creative Corner - O Christmas Tree Challenge"  


and Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World 




This was a fun challenge at both sites.  I was first inspired by the Christmas tree challenge and when I saw the Tuesday Trigger challenge, it all seemed to work for that too.  After embossing the dp I wanted to add some depth by adding Distress Crackle Paint.   After it dried, I layered on the trees and the greeting.  


Thank you so much for stopping by.  





Cheri


10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Love this, hope you do a how to on it!!!! It's fantastic!

Patti P. said...

Cheri, this is gorgeous!!! Love your bg and those trees look like they would have been worth the class to learn how to do them. tfs

lakergirl said...

Love ur take on the design...I peeked in ur Blog- very talented lady!!! Kim

Vicki Dutcher said...

What fun trees - fabulous texture too!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This card is beautiful, Cheri! Love those trees!

Jennifer Rzasa said...

Those folded trees are amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

Ina G said...

I'll be waiting for a tutorial for this gorgeous card too SS. Love what you did to the background. You are AMAZING. HUGS A MILLION

Helen F. said...

Beautiful card, Cheri! LOVE those folded trees and the embossed background :)

Marjie Kemper said...

Your trees are intriguing (couldn't help myself). Love the folds... I had to think about how you created them. Great background, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Cheri! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book