Sunday, December 4, 2011

Penny's ATC Swap

Hi there blog friends - not sure if you recall one of my older posts where I told you about an ATC swap I was taking part in with my friend and fellow paper crafter, Penny Bennington.  Penny invited several of her blog friends to make and submit 5 ATC's of any theme and she would create a book with an assortment of all the ATC's for each participant.  Who wouldn't want one of Penny's great books and a piece of fabulous art work from a great group of artists?   It was so much fun and I can finally share my book with you.  (We were waiting for everyone to get their books before publishing to our blogs).  I was so honored to be asked to take part in this project and absolutely treasure my book.  Check out Penny's blog for all the details and even a tutorial on how to create the book.    



So happy you stopped by.  
Have a great week.


Cheri



6 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

What an awesome ATC book! How fun!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous ATC book, Cheri! How wonderful you got to participate in this fun project! Hug, DF!

penny4thoughts said...

It is awfully cool, isn't it? So glad to have had you take part! It's so special to have good friends represented!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a fun idea! This is gorgeous, Cheri!

Ina G said...

I see you changed your comment message. It is nice to be here.
My dear SS you have talent come out of every directions. Beautiful work. Love checking out your blog.Hugs xx

Ina G said...

Can't understand why my photo didn't show in my comment instead fo that awful black thing!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book