Monday, November 28, 2011

Snow, Snow, Snow

I hope you all had a great weekend.  Monday is sure hard to face after a long holiday weekend.  I did get an opportunity to do some playing in the craft room this weekend and made some more Christmas cards and some cards for challenges.  


Here's a card I'm entering in two challenges:  
Crazy4Challenges - A project with snow on it.  
FashionableStampingChallenges - I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas


I didn't need inspiration for these two challenges because we had a snowstorm the day before Thanksgiving and had nearly a foot of snow dumped on us.  


The design is a Pocket Card from SCS. The card stock is Gina K Pure Luxury Ivory and Sand.  I inked a snowflake ef with Color Box, "Cream White" before placing the Sand CS in it and running it through the Vagabond.  I then sprayed it with Perfect Pearls Mist to give it a soft glitter.  (The photo doesn't show it that well).  I punched tree edge with a MS punch in glittery blue paper and adhered them to the front of the card.  The snowman, snowflakes and sentiment are stamps from the new Gina K StampKit, "Wishing You Joy".  I used Antique Linen DI to edge the whole project.  




Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comments.  I appreciate it so very much.






Cheri


3 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful pocket card, Cheri! Glad you had a nice long weekend! Can't believe you got that much snow, though! Believe it or not, they are calling for snow flurries/wintry mix in my area tonight/tomorrow! What's up with that in AL? Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

Claire said...

Such a cute image, really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Fashionable Stamping Challenges
Claire xx

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book