Wednesday, November 7, 2018

NOVEMBER 2018 DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hi there house fans!!! 

It's my turn to host a designer's choice challenge at The House That Stamps Built, and since today is national "hug a bear day", my challenge is, (what else) "Bear Hug".  

Repeat Impressions has loads of adorable bear stamps, check them out and you'll also see the stamps I used for my card #1601-K Bear Hug and #1918-F "Beary Special".


  Come on over and join the challenge...we'd love to see your bear hug.  All the detail for joining the challenge can be found at THE HOUSE.  

And for some more fantastic bear hugs, check out the blogs of my team mates!  


Thanks so much for stopping by.  




5 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Such a fun theme, Cheri! Love the adorable card you created -- beautiful coloring!

Ina G said...

What a 'beary' lovely card here SS. Such a sweet image and in such beautiful colours. How sweet is that pretty pink bow!

Heather said...

This is adorable!! Another fabulous CAS design and the fun die you used to frame these cuties sets them off perfectly!

Glittered Paws said...

Loved the designer choice this month. RI has so many cute teddy images. This is one of my favorites and can be used for a variety of projects. Coloring is awesome and love the edge distressed. Good choice and great card.

Laurie Unger said...

Cheri- this is such a darling card - thanks for the great DCC, too. I love how you highlighted the pair of cute bears on this.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book