Tuesday, November 6, 2018

FAITH HOPE AND LOVE

Hi there, Technique Junkies fans....

You still have a few days to grab the 15% discount for the November Release Stamps....adding my personal discount code, TJ10CHERI, for an additional 10% = 25% off this new release.  If you love these new stamps, don't miss this BIG discount offer.  


Here's a card showing how I used two of the new stamps from the November Release and it was super simple to create but it's absolutely gorgeous.  

The background was created by stamping "Delicate SnowFlakes"  on a white card stock panel with VersaMark embossing ink.  It was then heat embossed using white embossing powder creating a resist.  Then, Distress Oxide Inks were sponged over the white card stock panel and a soft cloth was used to remove the ink from the embossed areas. (the resist) 

The sentiment "Faith, Hope, Love"  was added to the card base panel by stamping it in VersaMark and heat embossing in gold embossing powder.  But, before I did that, I lightly sprayed Shimmering Bliss Spray "Iridescent" over the card base.  It's so subtle but it's absolutely gorgeous. The snowflake panel was "framed" using Nuvo Glitter Marker in gold.  The entire panel was adhered using mounting tape.  

 I love creating cards with Technique Junkies Stamps and I hope I've inspired you.  You only have 2 more days to get this full 25% discount, I hope you don't miss it.  

Thanks for stopping by and feel free to use my discount coupon for a full 10% off all your Technique Junkies Stamps purchases.  


2 comments:

StampingJudy said...

So pretty and delicate!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The blending on your background is gorgeous!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book