Saturday, November 19, 2011

Traditional Colors - JUGS #111

Hi Blog friends,


I hope you've had a chance to take the stamptv css alumni inspirational blog hop - if you need Christmas card inspiration....look no further.  It's a fabulous collection of inspiration at your fingertips. 


My friend and colleague, Vicki Dutcher has created a traditional Christmas color challenge over at JUGS and I was so inspired to play along.  
Knowing how busy we all are at this time of year and finding time to make special gifts for friends and family can sometimes get crazy.  If cards are your gifts - and for many of us they are - traditional colors are easy and almost everyone loves tradition.  


Vicki's challenge 



Like most of us, I don't have a lot of time to create cards during this time of year, but I always want to make something special for those on my card list and I think this one will be my 2011 Christmas card.  It's easy, quick and traditional.  

Supplies:  GKD PL White CS, TH DI Forest Moss ink, stamps are Hero Arts and GKD, "Hip to be Square" by Melanie Muenchinger (sentiment).  Bling is from stash.

Thanks for great challenge, Vicki.

Cheri







11 comments:

Carla S. said...

What a beautiful Christmas card, Cheri! I love the CAS design! Simple, but so elegant!

craftieodmae said...

fantastic card!!!~

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Awesome CAS Christmas card, Cheri!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh how fun to see you joined in my color challenge AND with such a gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS! :)

Ina G said...

I think we all need SIMPLE for Christmas cards. I know I do this year.
A beautifully simple card SS. Love it.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful elegant card
hugs June x

AKiteFlier said...

Cheri what a beautiful card! Simple yet stunning! Great design. Thanks for coloring with JUGS this week. Wishing you a happy Thanksgiving!

Maria said...

Oh I LOVE that tree! So simple and beautiful! The bling adds a wonderful pop to it. Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week.

Elise said...

GASP! Stunning as EVER, super talented gal! YOU sure DO elegant!!! Thanks, as ALWAYS, for sharing your AMAZING talent with JUST US GIRLS! {you KNOW who we are!!!} *wink!* Hey! Have a splendid Thanksgiving!!!

Dana Gustafson said...

So Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with Just Us Girls!

Rizwan Ali said...

Christmas is just round the corner i wish you a white Christmas and lot of greetings to you this card is really effective and with the new design..lol
Scratch Card printing
plastic cards
membership card printing

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book