Saturday, February 18, 2012

JUGS Color Challenge

Hi there blog friends!!!

It's time for a new challenge at JUGS!!!!  This week it's a color challenge #124 using green, teal, yellow and pink.  (I see flowers everywhere!!!!)

Have some fun and join us for a little color challenge pick-me-up from winter!!!!  Here's the challenge example.

#124
My card

I created a center step card for this color challenge.  I love the ticking stamp called "canvas stripes" from Hero Arts - used as bg for the focal image.  I've used quite a collection of produts on this card.  The apron (I LOVE aprons) is one of my faves from Lockhart Stamps from Ellen Hutson.  I paper pieced it.  Die behind the apron is from MFT, the sentiment is from Gina K stamp set "Sweetest Blessings".  MS punch, ribbon and mulberry roses from my stash complete the card.

Join us at JUGS for a really great color challenge.

Have a great weekend!!!!

Cheri

3 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Love the retro look of your card, Cheri!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a fabulous use of the colors!! Very retro~

Ina G said...

Gorgeous SS I can imagine you will be glad to so "spring". Such pretty colours.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book