Sunday, February 12, 2012

JUGS #123 Challenge - Button in the Middle

Hi blog friends!  It's time for another challenge over at JUGS (Just Us Girls) and this week Elise has challenged us to create an project and add a button, but the button must be in the middle!!! 
The DT has created some outstanding inspiration using Elise's challenge so get over there check it out and play along - it's a fun challenge!!!!


My card was made using StampTV stamp from the "Oh, Baby!" set and colored with Copic markers. 

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have an awesome week!!!

Cheri

2 comments:

AKiteFlier said...

Cheri this is just TOOOOOOO cute - what a perfect solution to the challenge! We are loving having you playing with JUGS this month, You are rocking it!! WELL DONE.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Adorable card, Cheri!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book