Monday, February 13, 2012

SECOND WEEK AS GUEST DESIGNER AT OUTLAWZ

What fun it's been playing with my two Guest Designer spots this month.  Both JUGS and OUTLAWZ has some fabulous challenges for you and I hope you'll play along with either or both of them. 

The second week for February at Outlawz Sunday CAS challenge is a Valentine!  Now, I know you can do this one!  Come on over and play with the Outlawz gals and have some fun. 

Here's my CAS Valentine!

The colored small hearts were colored using a technique from the December/January TJN called "Chalked Embossed".  You need to be a member in order to get the newsletter and tons of great techniques - so worth it. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you'll play along with JUGS and OUTLAWZ for some fun prizes. 

Cheri

3 comments:

Darlene Lyons said...

This is lovely! Where did you get the pretty ribbon? I love the shapes of the hearts! Just joined your blog, You look fantastic, I don't believe your profile age!

craftieodmae said...

very pretty!!!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is so pretty Cheri! Have a great Valentine's Day!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book