Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Animal In You

It's time for another Sunday CAS Outlawz Challenge and the challenge this week is to use an animal or animal print on your project.  Lots of fun creativity with this one. 

So, come on over to Outlawz and let your animal side out to play!!!


I really made an easy one this time - truly a CAS card.  The dp is from Basic Grey "Little Black Dress".  Stamp set is Mark's Finest Papers "Big Cats".  I colored the image with Copic Markers and cut and layered him with Spellbinder dies on GKD PL Kraft CS. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all have a creative week!!!

Cheri

3 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Hi Cheri
The colouring on the Big Cat is astonishing.
This card has impact.
Wishes
Lynne

Vicki Dutcher said...

This is so great! Perfect animal print with this image!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Fabulous, GF!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book