Monday, December 5, 2011

Snowman Holiday Greetings

Today's post is one for JUGS 113 Challenge!  This is a fantastic sketch challenge and one that worked well for my new snowman die from Cherry Lynn.  



I love this paper pak from echo park "Dots & Stripes" and I thought it made a great back drop for this cute as can be snowman from Cheery Lynn.  He was cut in various papers; black glossy, white, red, orange and green - all pieces of scraps (Yay!).  Behind him is a scalloped oval from Spellbinders and I used VersaMark and a snowflake stamp to create some texture.  I ran the polka dot layer through a snowflake ef from CuttleBug.  I also used Stickles on his scarf and the band around his hat.  To give his fragile stick arms some pop, I highlighted with my Sakura gelly roll pen (hard to see). 

Thanks for stopping by!  
Cheri



  





7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cheri - too cute!! The DOTS won me over :) Thanks for joining in with JUGS!

craftieodmae said...

super cute card!!!!

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Cheri! Love the dotted background and the adorable snowman!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is so cute, Cheri!

Anonymous said...

Awesome card. I love the design and the little bit of glitter. Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a comment!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute!

Elise said...

HE is melting my HEART! {Loves me good Snow-person ART, any day!} THIS is WONDERFUL, Cheri! You're such a doll: thanks for sharing this charming inspiration and your LOVELY talent! {Extra bonus to you, for incorporating our graphic into your post - THANK YOU!!!!} We LOVE it when you play with us, dear one! xo!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book