Wednesday, January 23, 2013

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Happy Wednesday blog friends and welcome to The House That Stamps Built  WIW sketch challenge. 

Here is the sketch for the challenge and we hope you'll take the challenge and join us.

 Here's my card


My card was made using RI Stamp #1930-I and colored with Copic markers.  The dp came from the BoBunny "Powder Mountain" collection.
  
Come on over to The House and play along with this challenge.  You have a full week to enter your card project to win a $25.00 gift certificate for some fabulous Repeat Impression stamps.  If you use RI stamps on your card, you'll be entered twice.  Have some fun and join this sketch challenge. 

Check out my Rock Star Teamies for even more fun ways to show off this sketch.

 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.
 


6 comments:

joy said...

Great job on the sketch - I like this stamp and love the way you have him framed!

Patti J said...

Another great sketch! Love your take on the sketch, Cheri - your card is just fun all the way around! Love the image, the DP, and the embossed background. And what a surprise those pearls are! Great job, my friend!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Very a-moose-ing!!! Sorry, couldn't help myself :)
Fab card with that great sketch!

Unknown said...

Love the sketch Cheri, and your card is beautiful!!

redwasher1 said...

Cheri, your card is awesome !! I love the everything about your gorgeous card!!1

Patricia St Martin said...

Cheri, You are so right when you say every card needs a Cat, really makes me smile, (she) (he) is adorable. I have two.. Love your card, your Moose is just so cute and the layout you did such a wonderful job.
Hugs

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book