Sunday, January 20, 2013

OUTLAWZ CAS CHALLENGE

Greetings blog friends!

You're invited to join the CAS Challenge at Outlawz where the super talented Stephanie Mino is challenging us to "Tea Time".  Here's her challenge.

It's "Tea Time!"....January is "Hot Tea Month" and if you are like me you enjoy a cup of hot tea every once in a while. This week, your challenge is to create a CAS card that features a beverage. It could be tea, of course......but, coffee lovers, and martini drinkers are also welcomed for this week's challenge! ;-)


Here is the card I made for Stephanie's challenge


Stamp set is from SmARTworks
 
Thank you for stopping by, I hope you'll head on over to Outlawz become a member (if you aren't already) and join any one of the many challengs going on...there are some fabulous prizes for you to win each and every week. 



1 comment:

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Great card - the brightly patterned teapot looks great on the white textured background :)

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book