Sunday, January 27, 2013

CLEAN AND SIMPLE CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ

Warmest greetings, blog friends!  I hope it's been warm and toastie where you live.  Here in New England and the US Northeast, we've been living through a deep freeze.  Almost a full week of double digit below zero temperatures - today's better though...it's already up to 19 above zero!!!

Over at Outlawz, the CAS challenge this week is "White Out" and here's the challeng

It's a "White Out Challenge"! An ode to snow, if you will.
Let's celebrate its beauty by creating a card/project that has ONLY white!!! Your stamped image(s) and sentiment may be colored, but the remainder of the card (base, papers and embellies) must all be white.
 
There are some fabulous prizes to win so we hope you'll take the challenge and join us at Outlawz
 
Here's my card for the challenge.
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I welcome your comments.  Have a great week everyone. 
 
 
 

7 comments:

Patricia St Martin said...

Cheri, Just beautiful. Awesome job with the embossing on white, looks so elegant and just love the sentiment.
Hugs

Betty Benton said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely card. I'm going to have to CASE it!

Patti P. said...

Hello Cheri, this is the perfect white card. I love everything about it, I always struggle with these.
We have been colder but thankfully not that cold, brrr. We went shooting today and the high was 32 degrees, thankful for hot hands, lol.
hugs....

Ann said...

This is so beautiful; divine.

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Wow, just gorgeous! This is CAS at its finest - wonderful embossing :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, I really like the added border in place for your sentiment. I need to make a card like this, great idea.

Hugs, Lori m

craftieodmae said...

you have done it again, this is absolutely gorgeous!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book