Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Light Has Come

I'm posting like crazy today because there's a full week of "busy" ahead and I wanted to get my challenge cards in so I don't miss them.  


This card is for Maureen's inspiration CAS Sunday challenge over at Outlawz.  Here's the inspiration piece she came up with  

My inspiration came from the lights and the traditional Christmas colors.  


CS:  GKD Pure Luxury "All Spruced Up", "Red Hot" and White
Stamp:  Sweet n Sassy

Thanks for spending so much time with me today!  Have a great week and I hope your holidays are full of joy and blessings.


Cheri



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri, amazing card, clean, crisp yet so very pretty. Hugs, Lori m

Carolyn King said...

beautiful. love what you created from the inspiration

Ali Manning said...

I just love this card - it's so clean, simple and classic!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book