Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Count Down to Christmas Day

Tomorrow is a holiday lunch at my office and I've always made cards for each of the 14 people in office staff.  I thought I'd post the cards I made for them this year.  



There are 14 people in our office so I made seven of each of these cards.  This was an easy card to reproduce which is what I was hoping for since there's so much to do this time of year.  

The stamps are from the fabulous "Wishing You Joy" StampTV kit.  CS is from GKD pure luxury "white" and "Red Hot".  Colored with Copic Markers, dp is from PTI.  

Thanks for stopping by.  
Wishing you JOY this coming Christmas!  

"God Bless Us, Everyone"

Cheri

4 comments:

Carla S. said...

These are adorable, Cheri! Love the colors and CAS designs! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas, my friend! Hugs!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Really cute Cheri and I am sure your co workers will think so too!

Cheryl S. said...

Wooooo girlfriend, your co-workers are doing to love receiving these!! I love both the snowman and penguin cards plus your candle card from Sunday. Merry Christmas!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

I just love the CAS BRIGHT colors on these cute cards!! Gorgeous~

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book