Saturday, November 12, 2011

Mix It Up Monday



Here's a card I'm entering for Mix It Up Monday over at StampTV.  It's Jennie Harper's challenge to use scraps to create a background.  Well I've been working with Christmas papers for a couple of weeks now, and I have LOTS of scraps.  So, Jennie's challenge gave me a perfect opportunity to use up some of the scraps from those projects.  


The stamps I used are by Nina Bracket for Gina K Design "Heirloom Ornament" (sentiment) and Lovely Labels 2.   CS is from the Pure Luxury line at GKD "Red Lipstick" and White.  I also used tiny ribbons of gold to separate the pieces from Flower Soft.  Ribbon is from GKD, button is from my collection.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  

Cheri








No comments:

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book