Friday, November 11, 2011

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

Hello, blog friends,
My crafting area is loaded with Christmas projects I've been working on for classes I'm teaching this month.  There are so many different projects they're beginning to run into each other.  So, before things really get in a mess, I thought you might like to see some of them. 


Here's a mini starbook with the theme of Snowflakes and Angels that I'll be teaching at my local stamp store.  I decided to stray from the traditional Christmas colors for more subtle winter snowy tones.  






These are such sweet little books and make really nice gifts for either treasures under the tree or on it, as you can hang them like an ornament.  


I had a full and really fun class for making Christmas tags on Wednesday - I'll post those next time.  


Thanks so much for stopping by and for leaving your comments.  It makes my day when I know you've been by.


Cheri


3 comments:

Patti P. said...

Oh Cheri, this is stunning!!! I love the softness of your blues, but those vintage images are drop dead gorgeous, I only wish that I was close enough to come to class. What fun we would have.
Hugs, Patti

Vicki Dutcher said...

I bet your class was a success! What a fun, beautiful project!! Good for you teaching classes!! :)

redwasher1 said...

Cheri, wow, this is just stunning!!! I love the blues and well everything about this is gorgeous!!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book