Monday, December 31, 2018

MY PICKS OF THE WEEK FOR THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Happy New Year, everyone!!!!  

I'm here with my stamp picks for the week of December 31.  The stamps are discounted at 20% so grab them while you can.  

The stamps I've selected for you are RI#10201-W "Flower Power Background", 10307-H "Patti's Flower Outline", #10303-H "Kathy's Flower Outline", #10313-H "Daisy Outline Large", and #2501-H "Happy Birthday From..."

Here's how I put them together on a monochromatic card.



Here are the supplies and the process for creating this card


Supplies:  VersaMark Ink, embossing buddy, card stock, vellum, scissors, embossing powder, Copic Markers (or coloring medium of you choice) and a heat gun (not shown).  


After treating a teal card stock panel with an embossing buddy, Flower Power Background stamp was inked with VersaMark and stamped on the panel.  (I used a MISTI stamp positioner).  I sprinkled white embossing powder over the panel and heat embossed it.  

The three outline individual flower stamps were stamped the same way only onto a piece of vellum paper that is heat tolerant. (Bazzill makes one).  I then fussy cut the vellum pieces.   


Here's another look at the end result after putting the card together.  As a final detail and for more dimension I used Ranger Enamel Accents. 



  Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget to grab these stamps while they're discounted 20% from today until Sunday, January 6.   


4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!

Janeen said...

what a very pretty card. i love the depth the flowers have with the vellum making the others appear to be floating.

Ina G said...

What a beeeeeeeeeeeeeautiful card you have here SS. I love that stamp set and haven't used it enough. I may just have to case this card sometime with them. Love the soft colour you used. The popped vellum flowers look fabulous.

Karen Dunbrook said...

love this beauty!
:) Karen

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book