Tuesday, December 4, 2018

AND A ROBIN IN A HOLLY BUSH

Hello everyone!  

I'm here with a new Christmas card using the gorgeous stamp "Holly Bird" from Technique Junkies Stamps.  



Using my MISTI, the image was stamped with Clair Ink  and colored the image with Chameleon ColorTone Pencils.  Copic Markers were used to color the background and add highlight around the image.  After die cutting the panel I adhered it to a light blue card base layer, then onto the card card base.  For a final touch of texture, Liquid Pearls in Ruby Red was added to the berries.  

The sentiment is from the "Gifts of Christmas set of 5".  

I hope you found some inspiration while you were visiting today.  If you'd like to purchase the stamps used here, please feel free to grab my discount coupon (TJ10Cheri) for a full 10% off your entire purchase.

Have a wonderful week.  



  



2 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! Such gorgeous coloring of that pretty robin!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- That bird is fabulous as is the card itself!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book