Wednesday, November 21, 2018

NOVEMBER 2018 INSPIRATION CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello House people!!!! 

We've got an inspiration challenge for you this week from The House That Stamps Built and it's a beauty!  



I adore this cat snowcat stamp....it makes me giggle when I think of the cat snowman holding a bird house and feeding birds at his base.  It's RI#3813-M "Snowcat and Friends" and the sentiment is RI#4603-F "Got Snow".

The coloring of this image was all done with Copic Markers. Here's your inspiration board.  I was inspired by the background and the neutral colors.  What are you inspired by?  



We all hope you come on over to THE HOUSE and get the details on what you could win and how to enter the challenge.  

My team mates have loads of more inspiration for you to see....check them out.  


Thanks so much for stopping by I hope you'll join the challenge.  





5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Why don't I have this cat in my collection??? Well it will be with next order - this is absolutely too cute - and neutral colors it is. Love the little bird seed at the bottom of the card. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I am such a fan of your "cat" cards! Happy Thanksgiving to the Weston Family!

Laurie Unger said...

Oh, what a fun stamp and you used the inspiration photo differently, awesome job.

Esther Asbury said...

What a clever take on the RI inspiration board! love your adorable card in wintry white - that snowman is just too cute!

Heather said...

Very cute! It is rather funny to think of a cat holding a bird feeder. Tricksy cat!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book