Tuesday, November 20, 2018

HAVE A GROOVY CHRISTMAS

Hey there TJ fans! 

I'm still playing with the stamps from the October 2018 release....and having a blast.  And I'm happy to tell you, these stamps, and all other stamps from the Technique Junkies Stamps store, are available right now for 10% off by using my discount code TJ10Cheri.  

I've got two cards to show you using only the one stamp set "Have a Groovy Christmas".  

The first is colored with Copic Markers then sprayed with Shimmering Bliss Gold Topper.  

The second is simply heat embossed with gold embossing powder.  The sentiment was also heat embossed (on both cards) with gold ep.  

They both have some great shimmer and shine for Christmas.  

The background was made using a stencil called "Big Blot" from A colorful Life  and a dauber and Gold Delicata ink.  I made a mask of the VW bus and senciled around it.  



Easy peasy, cards.  I hope you found some inspiration today and if you're in the USA, I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving.  


2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I have a neighbor that has had a VW bus parked on her property for 20 years- very similar to the one you have here! It was her father's vehicle so she keeps it a a memento!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Fabulous work Cheri. I really love the stencil you used and of course the gold adds a fun touch too.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book