Wednesday, October 31, 2018

OCTOBER 2018 SKETCH CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hey there house friends,

There's a 5th Wednesday in this month so that means a sketch challenge from The House That Stamps Built.  A sketch challenge only happens in the months with a 5th Wednesday, so if you're partial to sketch challenges, you'll love to join in on this one.

My card uses RI Stamps #5127-K "Maple Leaf Sil " and #2512-E "Just a Note".  The brick background piece was made with an embossing folder and I dragged a white pigment ink over the top to get the results of the "brick" look and to highlight it.  

The focal panel is the result of using Alcohol Lift Ink on Yupo paper and alcohol inks.  I love playing with this ink.  This panel is actually the "lift" from the card I posted a few weeks ago HERE.  The sentiment was stamped with white pigment ink and heat embossed with white ep on a piece of black scrap card stock.  



Here's the sketch we all are challenged with this week. Come on over to The House and play along.  The details on how to play and what you could win can be found there.  


More incredible creations using this sketch can be found on my team mates' blogs.  Check them out.


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have a fabulous week!  





7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome - I just got some of the alcohol lift pad - and hopefully will have time to play this afternoon after seeing your inspiring creation. Great Job.

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Autumn is always a favorite inspiration!

Esther Asbury said...

I love that brick background and the extra cool way you did your leaf panel! Gorgeous fall card!

Donna said...

This is stunning, I need to order the alcohol lift!

Ina G said...

Love the white brick embossing - great idea using the white ink pad to show it off. Awesome lift on those amazing leaves. I've got to get me some of that ink.

Heather said...

Another stunning card, Cheri! Love the brick background; looks fabulous!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi Cheri,

I LOVE LOVE your use of the inks, your cards are wonderfully creative and I believe you’ve inspired me! So glad I came to visit and I will be back again soon.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book