Wednesday, August 22, 2018

AUGUST 2018 ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hi House friends!!!! 

It's time for the so popular Anything Goes challenge at The House That Stamps Built.


This was a fun and easy card to make.  I started by stamping RI#4516-C "Tea Cup" and #4523-C "Heart Tea Cup" in Memento Flannel Gray ink and colored them with copic markers.  Then, using two different stencils, and by masking the cups, I created a background by sponging different inks through the stencils.  I then die cut the image from the panel and created a frame using the same die set in a contrasting color.  

The card base is covered with a pattern paper and a die cut window was created for the sentiment RI#3903-H "Friends Like You...".  I added a tiny piece of lace ribbon for just a touch of texture.  

I hope you'll join in on the challenge this week all the detail on how to enter can be found at THE HOUSE, and if you'd like to see some fabulous creations for this challenge, please visit the blogs of these talented ladies.  



Thanks so much for stopping by today.  


6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Oh the stamps we add to our want list. This is one of them, or rather two of them. Love your bg and how you did your focal point of the teacups. My favorite challenge.

Laurie Unger said...

This is so cute. Wonderful background.

Donna said...

This is gorgeous, great use of stencils and the window, I've not seen those cups before, so cute!

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty card, Cheri! Love the background you created for your teacups! I really struggle with using tiny stamps, but you're a master at coming up with great inspiration! Such a lovely card!

Heather said...

Gorgeous!!! Those tea cups are adorable (and as other mentioned, I haven't noticed them before, but now I'll be keeping my eyes out) and I love the stenciled background; so fun!

Beth Norman said...

Fabulous card. The designer paper really makes your card pop.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book