Wednesday, November 13, 2013

What If? Wednesday Time

Hello again, blog friend!!! 

It's Wednesday and that means another sketch challenge from Wendy at The House That Stamps Built for her What If? Wednesday challenge. 

This is Wendy's sketch challenge this week.

 
For my card I used RI Stamps #8912-I "Snowflake Solid" and #8914-E and #1816-E.  The sentiment is one of my favorites #8810-H "Snow Much Fun"

This was a fun sketch and we hope you'll join in on the fun.  Just link over to The House That Stamps Built and get all the details.  You might just win a $25.00 certificate for some RI stamps of your choice.  If you use RI stamps in your project you'll be entered twice....but you don't have to use RI stamps to enter.  So go for it....have some fun.  We can't wait to see what you create. 

For even more inspiration, please visit my Rock Star Teamies - a super talented group of ladies

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  Have fun with WIW challenge!!!
 
 
 


4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Your card today is a beauty!!!!!

Carol L said...

Your snowflake card is a real beauty! I just love the colors, the delicate edges of the die cut, and especially that sentiment! I can see why it would be among your favorites! The tiny snowflake replacing the "o" in snow is too cute!!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is so pretty, Cheri !!!!

redwasher1 said...

Cheri, you always have the best cards!! Love it!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book