Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DESIGNER'S CHOICE CHALLENGE AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hi blog friends! 

Oh, yeah....it's Wednesday once again and another DCC at The House That Stamps Built/Repeat Impressions.  This week it's Deonna's choice for a challenge and it's a "Thank You" challenge. 

Here is my card for her challenge.

 
My card uses RI Stamps #915-I "Wheat Sheaf" and #1140-E "Thanksgiving"

Head on over to The House That Stamps Built and play along with Deonna's challenge.  You'll be entered into a drawing for $25.00 worth of RI awesome stamps.  If you have and use an RI stamp for this challenge, you'll be entered into the drawing twice. 

Please visit my Rock Star Teamies for even more inspiration. 

 
 
Have a great week and thank you for stopping by!
 


Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book