Sunday, September 29, 2013

CAS CHALLENGE AT OUTLAWZ

Happy Sunday, blog friends!!!! 

It's time for another CAS challenge at Outlawz Challenges!  Outlawz is a great challenge site, and if you haven't seen it, please do check it out.  There's a different challenge every day of the week and there are tons of great prizes to win.  It's a free membership site and loaded with fun and great inspiration. 

Sundays are CAS challenge days and this week it's Cara's turn and here is her challenge. 

"September is National Baby Safety Month. So let's celebrate our little ones doing something little ones do so well ... make us smile and laugh! Does not require a baby image, just be baby related and CAS!"

Here's my card for Cara's challenge. 

 
The stamp set I used for this card is from GKD called "Oh, Baby" designed by Rupa Shevde.  I colored the teddy with Copic Markers. 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you all have a fabulous week! 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Sweet as can be!! I've got the grandbaby fever, so it drew me right in! Hugs...

craftieodmae said...

That is so sweet, I gotta get back over there, jsut not had time to play lately!!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book