Tuesday, July 9, 2013

STAMPTV CSS SKETCH CHALLENGE JULY BLOG HOP

Hi blog friends!! 

The CSS Team is here with a sketch challenge and hop for you - and there's a prize being offered...

"Make sure to leave a comment as you go along because we will choose a random comment and that stamper will win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! Look for the announcement on Tuesday, July 16."

 
If you came here from the incredibly talented Betty Neville's blog you're hopping in the right direction.  If not, you'll want to start at the BEGINNING so you won't miss one incredible post or inspiration using this sketch. 

Here is my card using this sketch.  I flipped it a bit (I'm left handed, lol).  I haven't used Washi tape much at all and have had this roll of roses for quite a long time and I don't even know where I got it.  When I began coloring the image it reminded me of this roll of tape and I thought maybe I could create a background with it.   So, here's the results of that.  I liked it...I hope you do.


Stamp set:  Year of Flowers 2
Card Stock:  GKD Pure Luxury White and Moonlit Fog

Now, please hop on over to the blog of my super talented friend Geri Utterback's blog and see what she's created for you.

Thanks so much for stopping by...enjoy the hop and don't forget to comment so you can be entered in the prize drawing.








29 comments:

Robin said...

Very pretty card!! Beautiful colors!

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Quite lovely!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

The Washi tape is such a great addition to your stamped image. These colors are lovely!

Kitty said...

Beautiful card. I love the roses

mermaid fenicia said...

That's a nice card ^_^

Andrea said...

Very pretty card lovely the flower papers

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very pretty card! That flower stamp set is such a fun one to work with. Love that gorgeous color you chose.

Kay S said...

Gorgeous card, my friend! I really like the colors you used on this and the tape for the background is perfect!

Lori said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cheri!!! I just love those roses, a set I need to get!!

Susan White said...

Beautiful Card, love the roses and the washi tape!!

joy said...

WOW, Cheri, what a pretty card! This makes me want this stamp set! Great job.

stampqueen said...

Beautiful pink roses and they look great with that washi tape and the gray base cardstock!!!

Judy Inukai said...

Great card. I love your beautiful pink roses.

Cat Tidwell said...

Oh so gorgeous! Love the bow treatment too!

redwasher1 said...

Wow! This so gorgeous and perfect coloring!!

Nana Griffin said...

Gorgeous roses! Nicely done.

Unknown said...

Beautiful, beautiful card. I LOVE that stamp and that Washi tape is a perfect fit.....just wonderful!!!!

Unknown said...

Just beautiful Cheri! Love that soft pink color, and the tape for the background is gorgeous. Great take on the sketch!

Tricia T said...

What a beautiful card! I really like those roses!

ET said...

A different twist on the sketch.

Cherry Blossoms said...

I love your use of the washi tape. Such a pretty card!

Carole R said...

Beautiful card Cheri,so delicate.

Verna Angerhofer said...

This is gorgeous! I love those colors you used for the rose image. Wow! Thanks for sharing!

Carol said...

Simply gorgeous! I love the coloring on the flower.

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Betty Neville said...

SO gorgeous, Cheri! Love your colours, and am thinking that I may "need" some washi tape!

Unknown said...

Oh! I like it, too, very much. Love the stamp and your colors are gorgeous!

Karen Hightower said...

Beautiful card. I love the way you colored your flowers to match the wash tape. Great card.. :)

Barbara said...

This is a card that I will save to make someday. Just lovely!

DJreflections said...

Pretty flowers and pretty card!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book