Monday, July 8, 2013

STAMP OF THE WEEK AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hi blog friends!!!

It's Monday and another opportunity for you to pick up an awesome Repeat Impressions/The House That Stamps Built stamp at 50% off the retail price.

For one week, Wendy is offering this stamp #4404-F Dragonfly at Rest 

 
 
Here is my card using this stamp
 
 


For more inspiration, check out my Rock Star Teamies
 
 
 
Get on over to Repeat Impressions and grab this sweet stamp at 50% off.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by - have a great week!!!!
 


3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

this is so pretty, sorry I have been missing, had a bad flare up witht he RA and couldn't type, still can't hold a pen LOL

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Such a pretty CAS card, Cheri!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Wow - I love the simplicity of this dragonfly stamp. You really maximized its charms.
Rinda

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book