Wednesday, February 6, 2013

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Happy hump day, blog friends!!! 

It's What If? Wednesday time at Repeat Impressions and The House That Stamps Built.  Twice a month Wendy gives us a sketch to create with and you're invited to join the challenge.  Just head on over to The House and enter your creation.  We love seeing all those entries and you might just win $25.00 worth of fabulous Repeat Impressions stamps. 

Here's this week's sketch 


Here's the card I made using this sketch

For my card I used two RI images, the rocking chair is #2627-I and the sentiment is #8711-C. 

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a great rest of the week!!!





3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Love the sketch, that image is awesome too!!

joy said...

Great coloring and I love your cork embellishment with the 3 brad element!

Bev Gerard said...

Lovin' this "You rock!"
Thanks for the giggle in my day.

~Bev

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book