Monday, February 4, 2013

Stamp of the Week at The House That Stamps Built

Happy Monday, blog friends! 

It's the weekly chance to grab a great Repeat Impressions stamp for 50% off.  It happens every Monday at The House That Stamps Built. This week Wendy is offering a Valentine's sentiment stamp, "Roses are Red" #2825-I

Here's the card I made using this stamp.


How cute is this sentiment?  Especially for us stamping people.  I wish I had stamped it with a little darker ink though.  My bg is scraps of paper from Graphic 45's A Lady's Diary that I created using the "herringbone technique"  My heart is from Spellbinders Scalloped Heart set.

If you'd like to add this stamp to your collection, you can't beat 50% off the retail price!  Go over to The House grab the code and add it to your shopping cart.  This offer ends Sunday, February 10. 

Remember each Monday, there's a new stamp offered at 50% off so don't miss Monday's at The House That Stamps Built.

And it's not too late to play along in the Designer's Choice Challenge - to make a bright and colorful card - if your card wins the drawing, you will win a certificate for $25.00 worth of Repeat Impressions stamps. 

Thanks so much for stopping by - I hope you all have a great week!




1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

that is one gorgoeus Valentines card!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book