Monday, December 10, 2012

STAMP OF THE WEEK AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Hi blog friends!!!

It's Monday, getting closer to Christmas (are you ready?) and time for another Stamp of the Week offer at Repeat Impressions and The Hosue That Stamps Built.

This week it's this adorable "Santa Cat" stamp

You will love having this cute stamp in your collection and for this week only, you can get him (or her) at 50% off the retail price.  Just head on over to The House, grab the code and go shopping....add him to your cart and he'll be on his way to you. 

Check out what my Rock Star Teamies have done with this great stamp from Repeat Impressions.

 
Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you all have a wonderful week.
 
 

 
 



3 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, your coloring is perfect!!!!

Patti J said...

Beautiful, Cheri! Goodness, those eyes look so real! Thanks for sharing, and hope you are enjoying the week, so far! Hugs...

joy said...

Beautiful way to frame this image -- and I love dimension you added to the fur in the hat!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book