Tuesday, December 11, 2012

It's CAS Time at Outlawz!

Hi blog friends!

There's a new CLEAN AND SIMPLE challenge over at the Outlawz this week and it's all about the numbers! 

Stephanie has challenged us to create something with a number on it  - you can check it out HERE for some creative fun.

Here's her challenge:
 
It's a "Numbers" Challenge:
Did you know that December 10th is Dewey Decimal System Day? I remember looking up these numbers religiously for book reports back in middle and high school. This week, we challenge you to create a CAS card featuring numbers. Use them on a background panel or as a focal point.....It should be as easy as 1, 2, 3!
 
Here is my card for Stephanie's challenge
 
 
Another Christmas card completed!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll come on over and play along with the CAS DT at Outlawz this week!!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute use of the ric rak border~ Looks wonderful!

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Love it! The red and green really pops on the crisp white and the simple design is just perfect :)

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book