Wednesday, July 25, 2012

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE

Good morning, blog friends and followers! 

It's another What If? Wednesday sketch challenge at The House That Stamps Built.


Here's Wendy's sketch

Here's my card

I used the awesome Corvette image from "Big Boys Toys" stamp set #9119-K.  After stamping the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, I  colored the image with Copics  in red.  Love red Corvettes!  The dp is from Authentic "Glory" 6x6 paper packs and the label frames and pennants are Spellbinder dies.

Please visit my Rock Star Teamies for even more inspiration for this sketch.


We hope you'll play along with us - just link up your post to the link provided at The House That Stamps Built.  I can't wait to see your take on Wendy's sketch. 

Thank you so much for stopping by I always look forward to your visits.


7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

aWESOME, THE PERFECT MAN CARD!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Interesting sketch and very nice card.
Rinda

joy said...

Adding the banner flags is a great idea -- and I like how you have added the brads and colored the image! Perfect color for a "manly" card!

Lynette said...

Wow, Cheri - you nailed this one! Your Corvette looks awesome!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great take on the sketch~ :)

Dawn @ LilyPinkScraps said...

Yes please - I'll take the Corvette!! Great guy card :)

Patti J said...

Yeah, baby! Look at that fabulous car, and it is stamped to perfection! Great job, my friend. Love the car, the card, and the layout is absolutely just what that sketch ordered :) Hugs...

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book