Saturday, July 28, 2012

PLAYING AROUND

Hi blog friends and followers!

I've been playing around with a couple of challenges this week - I don't get the chance to do that much any more.  But I just got some fabulous new stamps from LaLaLand Crafts and I love them!!!  I had to ink this one up and play along with the challenge on their blog called "Going Round in Circles". 

I'm also entering my card in the challenge in the Touch Twin Color Challenge  using this color inspiration.  My coloring on this image is all done with Copic Markers, but I'm dying to try Touch Twin Markers.





Copics used:  Hair:  E25, E29 and E31 - Dress: R05, R01 and R000 - Skin tone:  R02, E21 and E00.

The image from LaLa Land Crafts is "Jesalyn".  Check out their fabulous images. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  








Touch Twin Challenge - Color Challenge
http://lalalandcrafts.blogspot.com/p/our-store.html

No comments:

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book