Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WHAT IF? WEDNESDAY at REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Welcome to What If? Wednesday at The House That Stamps Built!!! 
Are you ready for some great inspiration for this fabulous sketch from a fabulous DT? 


You know you're going to have some fun with this sketch.  I can't wait to see what you create. 
Here's my card - I flipped it a bit and would love to know what you think of it.


The images for my card is RI stamps "Summer Clothesline" #9017-W and "Grass Border" #1507-J and the sentiment is "Flutter By" #9005-E.  After sponging the bg with Memento inks "Summer Sky", "Bahama Blue", "Bamboo Leaves" and "Pear Tart" I stamped the clothes line image and colored it with Copic Markers.  The grass border was stamped twice in Memento "Cottage Ivy" and again with "Bamboo Leaves".  The sentiment was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black and sponged with Memento "Dandelion".  I used Stickles on the tiny flower and the MS punched butterfly.

All my Rock Stars teamies are here with some great inspiration hoping you'll play along with What If? Wednesday Sketch Challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

One final note - if you're reading this locally and are within driving distance to "Your Maine Stamper" in Winthrop, Maine - stop by on Saturday, July 14, from 1-3 p.m. and say hello.  I'll be there doing a FREE make and take debuting Repeat Impression "Beautiful Days" stamps for their customers. 

Stamp Happy!!!









5 comments:

Lynette said...

Great scene, Cheri - love your take on the sketch!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Cheri! Cute sentiment! Wish I could stop by and say hello!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cute laundry day~

Good for you teaching a make and take!

joy said...

Love how you have combined the stamps - the grass and the sentiment - perfect for your image!

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, what an incredible scene you have created! I love your take on the sketch - your work is amazing!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book