Monday, July 9, 2012

STAMP OF THE WEEK AT REPEAT IMPRESSIONS

Happy Monday, blog friends.....it's time for another stamp of the week offer at The House That Stamps Built.  For one week this stamp will be offered to our followers at 50% off the retail price.  You can find it here.


Dragonfly Deco #4405-K.

Here's my card using this fabulous stamp


I love dragonflies.  They eat other nasty bugs and I love it when I see these guys flying about in our backyard....it means we can sit out on our deck without the worry of annoying bugs around.  They really scoop them up. 

Please visit my teamies to see more inspiration using this fantastic stamp. 


Thank you for stopping by and I hope you all have a fabulous week.



3 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome job Cheri! Love the "rainbow" effect!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love dragon fly images but am really freaked out by them in real life.
Rinda

Patti J said...

Wow, Cheri - this is fabulous! Love your sponging, my friend! lol...once again, our cards are sort of similar, at least in technique! Great job, love how that center panel just pops against the black frame!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book