Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Simply Thank You

I hope your holidays were full of joy.  As we move into the next year, I hope you each have only good times, great health and lots of fun crafting.

As often is the case after the holidays, there's a need to send a few thank you notes for gifts and/or special moments shared.  Over at Gingersnaps Creations my friend Penny Bennington has a challenge for thank you notes and I wanted to play along.  The problem is, it's the last day of the challenge and I am just getting in under the wire. 




I have created two different thank you notes using the same products and techniques.  I like having a variety of thank you notes but I don't often have a lot of time to create them.  So, this idea worked out very well for me. 

The products:
CS:  Gina K Design, Pure Luxury Ivory layer weight and base weight.
Stamps:  SU (image) and GKD (sentiment)
Inks:  DI TH Christmas Collection and Antique Linen.
Embossing was done with the CB Folder

Thank you for stopping by and thank you for all your kind comments throughout the past year. 

Cheri


6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, no dout about it!!!! I love the one with snowflakes!!!!

Ina G said...

Both beautiful cards and such a gorgeous cb folder. I love the one with the birds. SS

Brenda said...

Cheri these are both beautiful!! I love the one with snowflakes. I am needing to make a bunch of thank you cards, thank you for the inspiration.

Melissa said...

Lovely thank you cards Cheri! I love the snow flakey one so much. You go girly girl!

Nan G said...

They're beautiful in their simplicity! Thank you for sharing with us this past year. Love your work and find that you have inspired me to try a few new things this year!
Blessings in the New Year to you and yours!

penny4thoughts said...

Beautiful cards with that embossed frame - such an elegant look it gives!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book