Friday, December 30, 2011

Repeat Impressions Sketch Challenge #D2811

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

The other day, I received a blog post from Vicki Dutcher - blog friend and StampTV DT member - inviting us to join in on What If Wednesday blog challenge at Repeat Impressions (The House that Stamps Built). (Vicki is also a DT member for Repeat Impressions).  The holiday rush was over, I love challenges and totally loved the sketch.  So I thought I'd take Vicki up on her invite and play along.  (Thanks for the invite, Vicki!)  

While I have a few Repeat Impression stamps and used one in my card, you don't need to use their stamps to play along in this challenge. 

Here's the sketch -
Looks like a fun one, doesn't it? 
Here's my card for the challenge -


I bought this stamp a few years ago and it's been one of my favorites since then.  I love coloring this image.  The sentiment stamp is from a GKD set by Melanie Muenchinger called "Wild At Heart". 
Other products I used were GDK Pure Luxury CS, Core'dinations papers, Spellbinders, Copic Markers and CuttlteBug EF. 

Thanks for stopping by and for leaving all your supportive comments during this past year.  I really appreciate each one of you and treasure the new friends I've made through our blogging. 
 Have a great weekend and I wish you all a VERY HAPPY, HEALTHY AND PROSPEROUS 2012!

Cheri





4 comments:

Carla S. said...

Beautiful card, Cheri! I love the colors and the wonderful image and sentiment! Happy New Year, my friend! I hope it is a happy, healthy one for you and your family! Hugs!

Cheryl S. said...

This is also one of my favorite Repeat Impressions stamps and the sentiment you chose really fits so well- great job. A Happy and healthy New Year and I look forward to seeing you in the near future!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Well how fun someone took up my invite :) -- I like this image (can't color it for the life of me) and the way you colored it! WTG [and WTG ;)]

Ina G said...

Just having a little browse here and came across this lovley card. Beautiful colours and love the gold ribbon.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book