Sunday, December 11, 2011

Santa Center Step Card

The weekends seem to fly by, don't they?  I always wish there was one more day included in a weekend....'sigh'.  


I'd like to post this card for 3 (yes, that's right....three) challenges 


MoJo Monday 218, which is a sketch challenge 



Crazy 4 Challenges C4C117 - It's Santa (Use a Santa on your project)

and the third challenge is for 

Just Us Girls #114 - Technique Challenge - Center Step Card


Thanks so much for stopping by - Have a GREAT week!



Cheri



9 comments:

Debbie Carriere said...

Wonderful card!! Love the style and that great Santa image! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Cheri! You did a fantastic job with the center step! I love the Santa and the pretty trims!

craftieodmae said...

WOW!!! You never fail to amaze me, this is gorgeous!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

Cheri- this is fab!

Kathryn B said...

Great job combining the sketch with this weeks technique challenge Cheri! Your Santa is awesome!

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!

Ina G said...

Same words as Olga said. One very talented SS

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Cheri, this is stunning! I love how you coordinated all of those challenges. That trim and those papers are fantastic together with that Santa.

Elise said...

I couldn't agree more: ESPECIALLY this time of year! But, gosh, sharing STUNNING creations like yours, sure makes it all worth the chaos! THIS is exemplary use of that technique! WHAT a stunner! As always, thanks for sharing, Cheri - JUST US GIRLS love YOU! xoxo!

Cheryl S. said...

Ooooooh, love your Santa center step card!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book