Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A Happy Hello to You



The title of this post says it all!  I hope you're all having a wonderful day and enjoying your summer.  




I'm posting a card for two challenges this week.  The first one is a fantastic Mix it Up Monday inspiration challenge by Tami over at StampTV - here's the inspiration photo she selected:



Isn't this just an awesome inspiration photo?  I mean, look at all the color, texture and design you can draw from this photo.  I may have to do another one.....


The next challenge my card is being entered in is for MoJo Monday 203 and here is the sketch:



Here's the card I came up with using the inspiration and the sketch!  

Stamps:  "Heartfelt" by Theresa Momber for Gina K Design.
CS:   GKD Pure Luxury "white" and "turquoise sea" and "wine with everything"
dp:  Basic Grey "Olivia"
Other:  CB EF, Copic Markers, MS punch, seambinding self colored with DI, button GKD Button Jars.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  


Come back for a sketch StampTV blog hop this weekend. It's going to be another spectacular show by a very talented group of ladies.



Cheri


4 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, so peaceful!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so charming Cheri...love the sweet little picket fence!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

What a sweet looking card, Cheri!

Theresa Momber said...

This is beautiful! You totally rocked those colors.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book