Friday, April 22, 2011

StampTV Sketch Challenge #22

What a great release party over at StampTV last night!  If you haven't seen the newest stamp sets from Gina K Design for this month, take a look (after you leave here, of course) and see all the gorgeous creations by her DT with the new stamps.  
I've created this card for the current sketch challenge which is to make a round card.  I don't often think to make a different shaped card, so this was a fun change for me.  I'll make more of them now....I really like the idea.  
This is the sketch and Gina did a video showing how to create a round card.






This is my round card:




These could also be used as tags on gifts and it's what I will probably use this for.  


Details:  CS GKD Pure Luxury Vibrant Violet, Wild Lilac and Lovely Lavender and White.  The stamp is from the "Springtime Silhouettes" StampTV kit and it's been stamped with Memento Grape Jelly.  The music ribbon is from Tim Holtz self sticking ribbon.  I painted the bird with a gold Sakura gold metalic pen.


Thank you for stopping by.  
Have a blessed Easter everyone.


Cheri


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dearly love your round card, Cheri...and I love all the deets!
Happy Easter to you and yours!
Hugs-
Sharon

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book