Monday, February 21, 2011

Outlawz Western Color Challenge

It's been really fun playing along with the Outlawz Gang this week in their Western theme challenge.  It ends on Friday, so if you haven't had a chance to check it out, go on over and see all the great creations.  


Today I'm entering a card for the color challenge and this is the inspiration image.  


And here is my card 




Card details:  All card stock is from Gina K Designs, White and Black Onyx used here.  DP is from PTI "Green Tea Leaves Collection".  I finally opened my Janome Sew Mini and did some stitching along the edges for a "homey" effect.  A Martha Steward doily punch was added as well as twine and an old button I had in my stash.   Boots are from the stamp set "Out West" by Theresa Momber

Thanks for stopping by and, as always, I love hearing from you!




Cheri

1 comment:

Kathy and Lucky said...

Great card, love the background paper with the image.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book