Saturday, February 26, 2011

CAS Sunday at Outlawz

I made this card for the CAS Sunday Challenge this week over at Outlawz.  Maureen Merritt has given us a fun one to do.   

It's a recipe this week.  You must use these 3 items on your card, you may use additional supplies, however, you MUST use these...
1.  Patterned Paper
2.  Twine/Linen Thread
3.  A "Happy" Sentiment
 For my card I used this adorable new frog stamp I just got from the StampTV Set "Little Critters", illustrated by Theresa Momber.   I was disappointed with my stamping on this card, I feel I could have done better, especially with the placement of the sentiment....but hey!  I'm not working for Hallmark!  Also, I was late in getting this card completed so I was in a hurry and it was too late to start over.... (That's my story and I'm sticking to it!)
I'm off to create for another challenge, so have a great day and come on over and join the fun at Outlawz!  It's a great NEW craft community where there's always something fun to do and loads of inspiration to see. 


Ingredients:  Card stock is from GKD Pure Luxury "Fresh Asparagus".  Patterened paper is from Basic Grey's "Offbeat" 6x6 pack.  Button and twine are also from GKD at StampTV.  "Little Critters" stamp set from StampTV.
Thanks for stopping by!
Cheri


1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

super cute card, I' gotta get back over there, just not enough time in the day!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book