Saturday, February 6, 2010

Who Really Captures My Heart?

Who really owns my heart?  A (soon to be) 3 year old boy named Philip and a (soon to be) 2 year old girl named Alexa.  They're brother and sister and my grandchildren.  Cute as buttons and verrryyyy smart!  (wink).  (We all have the cutest and smartest kids and grandkids, don't we????).    So, because Philip and Alexa are so cute and they absolutely own my heart, I wanted to make them some cute Valentine's Day cards.

I used stamps from 3 GKD sets all designed by Melanie Muenchinger called, "Inspiration Mosaic" ,  "Just So Hippy" and "Tech Talk" .  These stamps are adorable and they're so much fun to play with.

The papers are from GKD Pure Luxury Ivory CS, DP pieces are from Cosmos Cricket "Girl Friday" and October Afternoon "Report Card Paper Pad".

Inks are Memento Tuxedo Black, Vivid Garnet and I colored with Copic Markers. (Sorry I didn't take notes and I forgot which ones they were.)

Thanks for stopping by and have a really great day.

Cheri
For Philip


For Alexa

1 comment:

craftieodmae said...

both are adorable!!!! and yes, we are all blessed with smart & goreous grandkids hehe

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book