Friday, February 5, 2010

ANOTHER STAMPTV CHALLENGE

As the big snowstorm approaches all my blogging/crafting friends in the mid-Atlantic states, I'll be thinking of you.  We're very familiar with them here in Maine, but this one will miss us (so they say).

I'm posting a card that I made for this week's color challenge on StampTV  If you'd like to play along, just click on the "challenge" link and it will take you right there.

The color challenge is to use Sage, Yellow, White and Black.  While I was trying to imagine what I would do to create with those colors, the image of the fantastic Adirondack chair by Asela Hopkins came to mind and I thought I would play with that and see what happened and I actually liked the way it turned out.  I hope you do too.


Paper:  GKD Pure Luxury White, GKD Fresh Asparagus, GKD Black Onyx, the DP is from a K&Company 12X12 pad Designer Paper.

Stamps:  GKD "The Journey" by Asela Hopkins and the new showtime stamp kit "Picture It".

Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink "Frayed Burlap" and VersaMagic "Spanish Olive".

Coloring:  Copic Markers, Y00, Y11, Y12 and Y17.

Embellishments:  Ribbon is from GKD and Tim Holz Fragments.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great weekend!

Cheri

1 comment:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Cheri - I love this chair! I have a smaller version! You made these colors look wonderful together - great Spring/Summer card!!!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book