Wednesday, April 10, 2019

APRIL 2019 TIC, TAC, TOE CHALLENGE AT THE HOUSE THAT STAMPS BUILT

Hello House friends!!!! 

It's a Tic, Tac, Toe Wednesday and a new challenge at The House That Stamps Built.  


For this card I used Repeat Impressions Stamps #2610-J "Jump For Joy", #1507-J "Grass Border" and #1306-G "Here Comes ".

After sponging the edge of the card stock panel, I stamped the grass border across the edge.  The rabbit was stamped in Gray Flannel Memento dye ink.  I wish it had been a better image result, but I didn't want to start over or restamp it so I went with what I had.  

The sentiment was stamped on a scrap with VersaMark and heat embossed in white ep.  After attaching the floral and pastel wash tape, the entire panel was die cut with a scalloped die.  I added an assortment of bubbles with some Viva Pearl Pens I have for a little fun detail.

My tic, tac, toe path was horizontally across the top, Easter, Washi Tape and Pastel Colors.  


Come on over and play along with us at The House and show us what you can do with this challenge board.  

If you need more inspiration, you will love to see what my Rock Star team mates have to show you.  

Donna - Heather - Joy - Laurie - Esther Shirley    
   
Thanks for stopping by today.  


8 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

This is one of my favorite images - and he sure looks like he is happy - love the little pearls and the grass. Great job on the Tic Tac Toe challenge this week.

Donna said...

Such a darling scene, I did not think of using him/ her this way, you are always inspiring me! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Esther Asbury said...

I love the soft pastel colors you used on your happy spring card! (This is exactly how I feel now that spring has arrived in my corner of the world!) The pearls add just the right finishing touch --- and what pretty washi tape!

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

So very cute!

Ina G said...

Super fun card SS. I bet you are anxious for Spring to arrive.

Heather said...

Adorable!!! This little guy looks like he is dancing his heart out!

Lori m said...

So sweet, just love it, fun and happy card, hugs, Lori m

Laurie Unger said...

This is so stinking cute! Love that bunny and the little scene you created.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book