Tuesday, February 26, 2019

FLORAL FRAMED SENTIMENT CREATIONS

Hi Technique Junkies fans!  

Have you seen this awesome new stamps from Technique Junkies?  It's called "Floral Framed Sentiments"  and I adore this stamp set.  

Enabler alert!  If you like it, you can get it for 10% off the retail price by using my personal discount code TJ10CHERI.  It works for just about everything in the Technique Junkies Store.  Enjoy!!! 

I stamped these cards and colored them both with Prisma Colored Pencils.  



An exciting new release from Technique Junkies is only 3 days away!!! Friday, March 1, we'll be showing off some fabulous new rubber.  See you then!!! 

Thanks so much for stopping by....go grab yourself some incredible stamps from Technique Junkies and enjoy my discount.  

That's it for me today, have a happy one!  






1 comment:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

These are outstanding, Cheri!

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book