Tuesday, January 22, 2019

MERCI FOR THE RESCUE

Hello Technique Junkies fans!!! 

A friend of mine recently adopted a kitty from a shelter...not just any kitty, an older kitty.  Older kitties aren't most people's first choice for adoption, but one got lucky.  It inspired me to create this card.  

I created a card using the adorable "Cat Frame" image, designed exclusively for Technique Junkies by Janine Tinklenberg of Mitten State Stamps. This stamp premiered in this month's new release and I adore this face.  

I paired it with one of the sentiments from "French Sentiments"  from another stamp set from the January Release.  

I wanted a very simple and quick background, so I chose "Faint Scratches" .  It's subtle yet gives a nice texture.  For a touch of detail, I added the die cut heart and added Glossy Accents to the eyes and the heart.  


All the stamps I used for this card (and all other stamps and some supplies) can be purchased at Technique Junkies Store at a 10% discount if you used my personal discount code TJ10CHERI.  

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you found some inspiration.  



2 comments:

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

I adore cat cards!

Ina G said...

Beautifully made SS. Perfect background and the touch of glossy accents would make so much difference. Great sentiment and wee heart.

Blog Archive

I hope you enjoy some of my cards

Please sign my guest book